Wednesday, May 30, 2007

UNTITLED....

( THIS IS BY MY FRIEND...SOME RANDOM FEELINGS JOTTED DOWN..)

There's something I've just got to ask
What was running through your mind
Did you honestly think that I wouldn't care
That I wouldn't die, from your goodbye

It's like your mind was made up
You didn't even want to hear me out
Instead you called me a liar
You took the easy way out.

I wanted to work things out
If I remember correctly, it's not me
But you who walked away without
Trying to see, things werent as they seemed

What I don't understand
Is that you know me, you know who I am
I don't lie, esspecially like the way you said
You know I care as much as I can

On the other hand, even though deep down
You have killed me and broken my heart
I know that the real you still lies inside of you
One day you're going to realize
It's not me, but you who you caused harm

The day you realize and see
Exactly what it is that you have done
thn maybe bth of us wil realise our mistakes
but somethings i know cannot just be undone.

maybe somethings were just to be
maybe somethings were just not
maybe i will move on from this someday
or maybe i will just not.

2 comments:

Renee said...

dis 1s nt mine.these are my frnds words, some unsettled thoughts, some unknown expectations....i know wht she feels... i wish i could make more of a difference.but its ok...she knows she has me..n some other real frnds...she will get past this.n then....we party!!!!!!

Deepshikha said...

Hai...Different composition, but truly evocative...but one thing? Y ? just y? does a broken relationship leaves one so disillusioned? It was meant to be wat it is...so be happy it happened