Friday, February 15, 2008

A Promise..

There are so many things that i want to say
Yet so many reasons why i turn away
There are so many things that i want to do
But i have to choose to be far from you.

You have given me a smile each time i was low
But its scary, i cannot let the love grow
You have made me happy, as happy as i could be
But this is not fair, this cannot be happening to me

I wish i could reach out and touch you
But your reasons to look here are very few
I am sorry that i leave, sorry if i give you pain
But i have to go, go out in the rain

If you ever can love me,i pray please do
I will always wish for that, i will always love you
I promise i will wait, i promise to keep the faith
I promise forever, i promise today.


-Renee
28-01-2008

6 comments:

adhishg said...

wow..
super cool poem
i loved you blog
dont know you but wish u the best
chk my blog..too
cheers

harish said...

taking heed at the warning posted at the onset...i'll neither comment nor criticize...te poem is beautiful and has a raw appeal that can come only fom experience...

Anonymous said...

hey dere,nice blog.......am a student at iit kgp.......presently am at germany.........have cum here for an internship.........will get back to u .....but the poem or watever u call it is a bit impulsive......nyways have sent u a request on orkut..accept dat we cud b frnds......

Anonymous said...

i am speach less at this age if u have so depth in 5 years u wil be *********

Gothic Angel said...

its awesome..
i like someone in this same way..
iknow how it feels..
feels like my emotions put in words thru ur pen..
awesome

Anonymous said...

FEELING IS SOMETHING WHICH FORCE US DO SOMETHING.......
FEELING IS SOMETHING WITH MAKE US HAPPY................
FEELING IS SOMETHING WITH MAKE US SAD..........
FEELING FOR WHICH WE CAN DO ANYTHING TO GET IT..............

PLZ REMEMBER FREINDSS... THAT IN THIS WORLD MOST PAINFUL AND HAPPIST FEELING IS FEELING OF LOVE