Sunday, June 24, 2007

Always

I can walk alone
But I will like you to walk along with me
I can go alone
But I will like you to come with me
I am happy but you make me happier
I am not lonely but you make me feel complete
Just hold my hand all the time
And always be with me.

I can reach my goals by myself
But I will like you to cheer me on
I can conquer the word by myself
But where is the prize if you are gone?
I am successful but you are my pride
I am thoughtful and you are my reason
Just hold me close
And always love me.

I do not need to be by myself
I do not require doing things alone
I am content with us being together
I am pleased that you are my strength
I am what I am and you let me be
I do what I do and you still cherish me
Just be what you have been
And always let us be.

No comments: