Sunday, June 24, 2007

Goodbye Sweet Love

Goodbye sweet love
I wish you all the best
You have taught me so much, my love
And today, I stand to take the test
It took a few things to go
To get a few things new
Today it does not pain to let go
Regrets and doubts are very few.

Goodbye sweet memories
The past does not haunt me now
I learnt how not to believe your stories
I learnt how to live for myself now
You got me to give up some old wishes
You got me to make some new ones
Today I do not have any grievances
Today I smile with my loved ones.

Goodbye sweet thoughts
I think differently now
Goodbye sweet innocence
I know life much better now
I do not love you anymore sweet love
Nor will I hate you ever
So Goodbye my sweet loveI pray you be happy forever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

U know It's easy 2 b -tive abt past mistaks nd unhapines. Bt it's mch mor healing 2 luk at ourselves nd our past in da light of experince, aceptnce, nd growth.
Our past is a series of lessons dat advance us to higher levels of living and loving. Da relationshps we entrd or ended teaches us necessary lessons.
Some of us have emerged from the most painful circumstances with strong insights about who we are and what we want. Our mistakes? r "Necessary". Our frustrations, failures, and sometimes stumbling attempts at growth and progress? r "Necessary" too. Each step of the way, we learned. We went through exactly the experiences we need to, to become who we are today. Each step of the way, we progressed. Is our past a mistake? No. The only mistake we can make is mistaking that for the truth.

And at the present, pray da almighty to help u let go of negative thoughts u may be harboring about ur past circumstances or relationships and u'll c the past was not dat bad. And at da end u'll c urself accepting, with gratitude, all that has brought to u today from ur past and not to forget ur present which will lead to a better future of urs....i hope u like it....sorry if its hurting....but u must always follow dat song "Zindagi ek safar hai suhana, yahan kal kya ho kisne jana" its my personal fav and dats da way i live my life...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.