Sunday, June 24, 2007

Life To Me

I was walking on the beach one night
Walking alone with no one in sight
My mind was filled with a lot of thoughts
Thoughts abstract that I could not fight.

I looked up at the moonlit sky
It seemed to assure that it will protect me
I walked towards the singing waves
Who seemed to sing the songs of life to me.

The wet golden sands comforted my feet
The cool wind played with my long black hair
A voice whispered all that I wanted to know
All that life is about- how it is always fair.

Life is the reality made up of dreams
It is the hope got out of disappointments
It is the peace that evolves from hostility
It is the creation that follows destruction.

The soothing voice explained
How every dark cloud has a silver lining,
How every problem has a solution and
How every end is only another beginning.

I understood I was never alone
I have always had so much of love showered on me
I understood that life is far above the petty sad things
And that it has always been just to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sumthing for u to go on wid the life....

There comes a time when you must stand alone.
You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.
You must be willing to make sacrifices.
You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.
Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.
There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.
Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.
Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.
Appreciate urself by allowing the opportunities to develop and find your true sense of purpose in this life.
Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way..

rimo satrajit said...

Failure in lyf demotivatz da sensitiv human mindz givin da illusion tat lyfz hollow n existence a mere burden. Hence itz imperativ 2 inculcate within us positiv feelings 2 reach da epitome f success. Derez nuthin so costli as ignorance, nuthin so cheap as knowledge.Dnt hv ne wrdz 2 express ma gratitude 2wrdz u bt wateva u hv dne b4 ma examz m grateful n u certainli get kudoz 4 da mrkz I hv secured.